A divine vegetarian concoction! Meaty portabella mushroom, baked in a balsamic vinegar marinade, served on a toasted hard roll with cream cheese on one side, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the other, topped with fresh cucumber slices, red ripe tomatoes, leafy lettuce and delicious roasted peppers.
Soup Du Jour: Minestrone
* Petite ricotta tarts with spinach and sausage $2.95
* Whole grain rotini, tomato and garbanzo beans in a honey mustard vinaigrette
* Spanish style potato salad with white potatoes and cilantro
* Signature poppy seed coleslaw
* Seasonal fruit salad
GLUTEN FREE Green Salad Special: Mesclun greens, julienne chicken breast, dried cranberry, orange sections and crumbled Gorgonzola
To kick off the fall:
It's the time of the year for
PUMPKIN MUFFINS! Come get one!
* British cellist Jacqueline Du Pre died on this date in 1987.
* Pianist Emil Gilels was born in 1916.
* Robin Holloway was born in 1943.